Friday, September 25

OVERWHELMED AND STRESSED (but at least well dressed)

I got so many messages from You, when I told my diabetes story and I am so thankful! I have an amazing people around me and I am so very sorry if I haven't noticed it before.
I guess it really doesn't matter if we don't talk everyday but I appreciate that You read it and that every one of You are there for me! 

(my diabetes story is here)

I had another little tiny breakdown today at school. I was feeling kind of sick and I got a bit angry at myself. Well not actually myself but at this disease. I can't control it when it makes me feel like I want to throw up or when I have "killing"-headache or when I am supertired that I can't keep my eyes open or when my hands and whole body is shaking. I think I can control the last one actually. It just happens when my blood sugar is too low (in my case, low means 4-6) so I could happily have a juice or chocolate. 
I don't have any motivation to do anything. My fingertips are so sore and full of holes. I wish that someone just could take that out of me and I wouldn't have to worry all the time.

Anyways. Thank You for Your support. I need it right now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment