Saturday, July 22

LETS START OVER AGAIN

Hola! Como estas? 

I felt like I need a change so I packed my life into 2 suitcases, got on a plane and moved to Spain. Aka estoy en Espana! 

(I should be studying spanish right now, can't speak it YET)

I am afraid it might get little bit ridiculous because the changes I want to do, they get bigger and crazier. But oh well, life is too short to stay in one place and talk about weather to the same people. 

I have been here for a week now and some people have asked me when am I going back. Funny thing is that I don't have a plan to go backwards in my life, always forward! 

I love the people, the sun, the beach, food and wine, the heat, everything! 

























Come to visit me! You would definitely love it here! 

Hasta luego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment